Texas Hold ’Em Hire
Glasgow – Edinburgh – Aberdeen – Newcastle
Book the professionals
Because of the nature of this poker game where guests are tied-in into an ongoing game we would not recommend this game for public event or parties, though it is ideal for Stag & Hen dos.
In Texas hold ’em, as in all variants of poker, individuals compete for an amount of money (chips) contributed by the players themselves called the pot. Because the cards are dealt randomly and outside the control of the players, each player attempts to control the amount of money in the pot based either on the hand they are holding, or on their prediction as to what their opponents may be holding and how they might behave.
The objective of winning players is not to win every individual hand, but rather to make mathematically and psychologically better decisions regarding when and how much to bet, raise, call or fold. Winning poker players work to enhance their opponents’ betting and maximize their own expected gain on each round of betting, to thereby increase their long-term winnings.
Our friendly trained croupiers will assist your guests during play and give those hints and tips.
Call us on
0843 658 4524
What’s in the package
- Three hours of exciting entertainment at a time to suit you and your guests.
- Casino quality tables, all of our tables are purchased brand new from the leading casino manufacturer.
- We only use professional croupiers. 90% of our croupiers work exclusively for us. They are polite, friendly and know how to have fun. They will arrive in smart evening attire and will be happy to teach your clients how to play the games.
- There will be a bottle of celebration champagne and a winner’s plaque for the highest earner.
- Free customisation of fun money – send us an image of your choice, along with any event text and we will customise your fun money vouchers unique to your event.
- Table Size: 8′ x 4′
- Operating Area: 14′ x 9′
- Number of players: 8